Monday, December 1, 2008

Goodness Gracious, I'm Tagged AGAIN!!!`

No, REALLY! I DID get tagged again, by Judi, this time, who has been frantically working on NaNoWriMo. It's a different sort of tag as before - this time YOU decide if you're tagged : ) I'll post the instructions and the game and you can tell me if you want to play.

If you leave me a comment on this post, in the next post I do, I'll write the following things about you:

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.(if possible. If not, I'll say something that only makes sense to me.)
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. I'll tell you my favorite thing about you.
9. I'll tell you my favorite thing about you.
10. If you play, please post this on your own blog (if you have one : )

On a different note, I have about a bazillion pages of Chemistry to read tonight (Moles... moooooles!) because tomorrow is our homeschool group's Christmas party and I'm running childrens' games!

4 comments:

Sky Destrian said...

Oh, oh, count me in! I look forward to seeing what you say about me... lol

I'll try to post that soon, it looks like a ton of fun! I usually detest tags (because I get them so often), but this one actually has a point to it.

~Kylie

Judi said...

Since I already did this on my blog..i don't have to do it again :P..but you have to give answers for yours truly!!!!!
-Judi

Sky Destrian said...

Wow... a lot of people don't want to be tagged, I guess... :-S

Just thought I'd say HELLO. :o)

~Kylie

Sky Destrian said...

Oh yeah... I knew there was another reason I needed to comment you!

I did the Christmas tag on my blog. :)

http://reflections412.wordpress.com/2008/12/05/christmas-tag/

~Kylie