Monday, December 15, 2008

Where, O Where...

Here I am!!! But I'm not going to bore you with a post here.

Instead, visit www.kidsoffaithonline.net and see what I've been up to there with the other writers...

Okay, but I will bore you with this bit of news:

(First, you should read this post )

So my less-than-affectionately-nicknamed orthodontist (The Devil in Disguise) broke to me that I now have another six weeks to go on my braces... 23 months and counting.... and my friend is going to get his off before me and gloat and laugh pitilessly at my tears as I lie in wait... forever waiting...

-Catey

2 comments:

Judi said...

Wow..that sucks, Catey..I know a girl who's had them on for over three years and still has them on..
I shudder at the thought of them.
-Judi

Anonymous said...

Six weeks? That's awesome! And don't worry, It'll go by fast. :)
23 months isn'n really that much when you concider this person that I know who knows this other person that had them on for over 12 years!!! Now THAT would stink!!!
-Sophie