Thursday, December 18, 2008

Something Unusual

I'm going to publish something unusual today. It's a poem.

I am so small
Hidden away from the great eye in the blue
In this wild of nothingness
So alone
I am No One,
Nothing. And no one is here.
Doesn’t anybody care?
Here I am, caught
In this grey, leering fog
Of myself.
I’m caught in this web of deceit and pain.
Where am I?
Who am I?
My heart beats, heat and cold jerk me from reality to illusion,
I’m alive. But what
Does that mean?
Someone is coming to rescue me from this
I hope.
I know someone will come
I pray.
Rescue me
From this empty.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this one! I would give you an award if I could!

Echoes in Ink said...

I really really really hate sharing my poems, so it was a stretch for me to even post this on my blog. Thanks for your encouragment!

-Catey

Judi said...

You should share your poems more, Catey..this was really good..i loved it.. :)
-Judi