Monday, December 8, 2008

Insert a long sigh here....

Okay, I'm done with tags for a while:

Faithful Follower:

1. I'm super super super super super excited about the Jan/Feb issue of KOF!!!
.2. Let's see... You remind me of the movie Chronicles of Narnia... probably because you love it so much...
.3. I'm going to wrestle you in banana cream pudding. How's that sound?
4. 5'9" is so tall! It's simply not fair!
5. I think it had something to do with your lovely denim skirt that I am totally envious of. : )
6. The dove - a quiet reminder of the peace of God and his ways.
7. What is your favorite subject in school?
.8. Your transparency- the fact that you are willing to share your heart.
9. Oopssss.... I just realized that I put the same thing twice, so I'm going to make up something totally random here... What book character you remind me of!!!! Okay, so you remind me of Samwise in The Lord of the Rings.

Judi:

1. You are amazing at yelling at people over the email!!!
2. Hmm, this is really really hard for me. You remind me of the movie/book Emma (Jane Austen).
3. Lime!!!!
4. Hrrrr (that is my growling noise) I can't think today!!! How about something about apple jello (which sounds nasty to me)
5. That you are totally fun!
6. Flamingo. I have no idea why - that was just the animal that came to mind.
.7. There are actually two: First, how old are you? Second, do you like pink?
8. I love your writing and the fact that you push me to post *embarrassed grin*
.9. Book character: You actually remind me of one of my characters, Mark James.

OKAY!!! THAT IS IT FOR THE TAGS!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody better give me a break for a while.

On a more pleasant note, I had some of the most exhilarating moments of my life this Friday. I went to a speech and debate Round Robin and timed. : ) What a blast....

1 comment:

Judi said...

CATEY!!
I'm actually sixteen..and yes! I happen to really like pink..It's a fun color.. :D
Some good answers..and who's Mark??? What's he like??
-Judi