Saturday, July 10, 2010

I Guess This Is Goodbye

"I guess this is goodbye, old pal
You've been a perfect friend.
I hate to see us part, old pal
[Soon, I will] be back.
I'll see you soon again
I hope that when I do
It won't be on a plate..."

Maybe that song is not quite as appropriate as I had first thought. Though I hope the next time I see all of you, it won't be on a plate.

Tomorrow at the crack of dawn, Joss and I are heading off to Tennessee, for a few days and a few weeks, respectively. So, to all of you Colorado people, to my family, and to many of you, I guess this is goodbye. But I'll see you soon again, in a few weeks.

I love you. Goodbye.

"And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called to one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs with thankfulness in your heart to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."

See you soon! (and not on a plate!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear about your adventures! Love you!

Kaylin said...

Can't wait for you to come back! Hopefully it won't be on a plate!

Love ya,
Kk