Monday, February 16, 2009

Check it out...

I'm up on the Patrick Henry College site with my winning story today! If you'd like to read it, visit: http://patrickhenrycollege.com/acalltopens.php
Just click my name.


I also would like to continue on my wonderful Aunty's site and write a haiku (or maybe two or three... I tend to get carried away. Haiku is my second favorite poem, second to the depressing freestyles I write...)



White splash in sunlight

Darkness fleeing sunshine bright

Brilliance of morning.



Tree dances in wind

Mischievious giggles of breeze

Lovely soul of spring.

2 comments:

Judi said...

I went to the site and read the story..It was awesome, Catey!
I loved it..you really do have a talent for writing and the story really showed it.
I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see what else happens with your writing :)
-Judi
PS: I gave you an award on my blog.

Shirin said...

Your poems are just marvelous marvelous!