Saturday, October 10, 2009

Call You Through the Noise



I am the sound of rushing water
I am the sound of foggy skies
I am the wind that knows your heart
Pain which makes one curse and die

I am the feeling, cold sensation
That creeps your spine in cold, dark fright
Finding grace among the nations
Sings your heart to sleep at night

I am the dove that lands like fire
I am the water's holy blood
I am the helper and provider
I am the one who stops the flood

I am the one you call your shepherd
You are the sheep who hear my voice
I am Eternal Holy Father
And I will call you through the noise.


5 comments:

Art said...

Great poem! I think the last stanza is the best. :)

Unknown said...

LOVE it AND...it rhymes!!!!

Jocelberry said...

Loved the poem! It ryhmes! Finally you've written a rhyming poem!
looking foward to seeing more.
Jocelyn

Colorado Girl said...

your mom and sister beat me to the fact that it rhymes. but I will say it's a lovely poem. I think one of my favorites by you. hope you're enjoying you snowed in day.
Mrs. B

Judi said...

I love this poem, Catey!
-Judi