Monday, July 7, 2008
Today's my birthday. I am fifteen. Just for fun, here are some fifteen-item lists about me for the sake of remembrance...
FIFTEEN IMPORTANT THINGS I DID THIS YEAR:
1. We brought home Sam, my baby brother, from Korea.
2. I finished my last year of Squire Christian Writer's Guild.
3. I was invited to write for a website (realteenfaith.com)
4. I went on an insanely long road trip to California.
5. I Bible Quizzed through Awana and took second place (by one question) in the state.
6. I wrote a whole novel and storylined and began two others.
7. I read through over half the Bible.
8. I learned how to harmonize in singing MUCH better
9. Because of that, I helped lead worship for my High School Awana club.
10. I ran through three (count 'em- three) five-subject writing notebooks.
11. I completed my first year of state testing for school.
12. My sister made me my very first character scrapbook.
13. I studied through Romans and Revelation with my Awana group in an in-depth study
14. I started this new site.
15. I learned to love God in a deeper way.
FIFTEEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I was born in Mountain View, CA.
2. My hair USED to be thirty inches long before the haircut incident... which I will soon be writing about.(It's about twenty-six or so inches long now)
3. My genre of writing is like a eclectic and sometimes disastrous mixing and breaking of forms that I call Revelation fiction, because it deals mostly with the topics of Revelation and other prophecies.
4. I have two cats, and two dogs.
5. My current novel's name is Illumination (one of the places I got Sparks of Illumination from)
6. My room is purple!!!!
7. Some of my favorite authors include: J.R.R. Tolkien, Ted Dekker, Madeleine L'engle, Gloria Whelan and John Perrodin.
8. I always read three books of the Bible at a time- the Psalms, an Old Testament book and a New Testament book.
9. I talk to myself. Not just a little. A LOT.
10. My Quizzing coaches called me everything from "not normal" to "mutant".
11. One of my favorite books in the Bible is Jeremiah.
12. I speak some Latin.
13. My favorite flower is the pansy.
14. I have this thing for pencils. I'll write with anything... but I love the really fine tips on ultra-sharp pencils and pen tips.
15. I am 5'2", usually six to thirteen inches shorter than the people I know....
FIFTEEN OF MY FAVORITE THINGS BIG AND SMALL:
2. Sharp pencils
3. My family- Dad, Mom, Joss, Carli, Tim and Sam
4. My friends- all the many I can't name here
5. The Bible
8. The smell of cinnamon bread
14. Elevate worship