Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Today is a Holiday

Indeed it is! Today, Bluejane and I have declared it International Kylie Is Awesome Day.

This is Kylie.





She is Awesome.

And we have dedicated today to showing her how awesome she is on our blogs.

This is us.



For those of you who don't know her, Kylie is the most amazing editor ever. I have worked with her for years, and she is the most amazing editor ever.

She is the Sr. Editor for Kids of Faith Online Magazine and The Ignition Project, which is an amazing feat.

Love you, Kylie. Thanks for being so Awesome, and being my editor.


2 comments:

Sky Destrian said...

:blushes deeply: Oh, my... I had forgotten all about today until I saw this post. :blushes again: All I can say is... WOW. Thank you so much, Catey. I'm touched, and this really made my day. I've hardly ever been so pleasantly surprised in my life. Thank you... and I love you!

Unknown said...

See my post on www.thejocelberrypatch.blogspot.org

Truly, Kylie IS amazing!