Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fun with the Schneiders

"How good it is, how pleasant, when brothers dwell together in unity!" Psalm 133:1

I'm here in Morgan Hill, CA. This little town is my old hometown. Morgan Hill restricts its growth, so things haven't changed too much in the last two years, but staying here with the Fiorellos (my godparents) the people have really changed. It is a joy to be here, though I'm missing the Schneiders right now.

But the next part of our trip is already underway.

So here are some of the best memories from the Schneider visit:

2 comments:

Shirin said...

What a glorious and happy day! What a wonderful montage! What a good choice for a song... and all those pictures capture my heart, too. "I will never be the same," says it all.

Yuenster said...

Fun stuff...wish I could have been there!