Sunday, June 15, 2008

CALIFORNIA AT LAST!!!







Here we are! California!






My thoughts of California:






1. It's HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT here!






2. When it gets hot in Colorado, it's hot and dry (like an oven). When it's hot in California, it's hot and wet (like a tea kettle).






3. Random fact from Evan: "Ah sweet! I love random facts... uh... uh... uh... uh... think of something random... uh... uh...






4. Fact from Zach: "All cats eyes are blue when first born. That's a fact." Love those educational facts from those amazing Schneiders!






5. "Umm...."






6. Fact from Joss: "Tucker [Schneider's dog] looks like a Lab right now." He's a Golden Retriever. Trust my artistic sister to give you a little picture of our stay.






7. "Ummm..."






8. I, Catey, am in FIRST place in Bible Scattergories!!!! Joss is in second.






9. Real fact from Evan: "Mosquitos prefer different blood types." Trust my educational cousin to give you all a glimpse of our evil statemates, the bugs. (Euw).






10. This is an amazing time for all of us. Hiking today was so much fun. I wish we never had to leave. Thank you, God, for blessing us with friends!






Enjoy the photos!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN!

Shirin said...

11) Don't leave! I want you to stay here forever with your purple dangly earrings and your white twirly skirt. It makes me feel at home!

I love you! Aunty

Lydia Collins said...

Hey Catey,
Found your blog thru RTF's website. :-) I was wondering if you'd like to join my writing group (several other RTF staff writers are also in the group, Debbie, Maddee, and Jamin). Anyways, if you want to join, here's the link, we'd love to have you in the group! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SHCWritersBloc/
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me (thewritersblocgroup@yahoo.com). Anyways, hope you have a wonderful day!!!
-Lydia Rule