Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tag

I got tagged (really, I'm not sure who came up with the brilliant idea of tagging via cyberspace. I'm not sure if he was a lunatic or a genius). So, here it is. How much do you know about me?

JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Babysitter
2. Student
3. Library volunteer
4. Church volunteer (I'm noticing a disturbing pattern... only one of these jobs I've ever been paid for!)

PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Northern California
2. Colorado Springs
3. Um... my imaginary worlds...
4. Heaven someday

SHOWS I WATCH:
Um.... uh.... we don't have a satellite...

BLOGS I READ REGULARLY:
1. My mom's Adoptyuen
2. Auntie Shirin's
3. Lydia Rule's
4. My mom's Munchkyuen

FAVORITE FOODS:
1.Potatoes of any form
2. Bibimbop
3. Chow mein (or lo mein as the Colorado people call it)
4.Falafel (Again, I'm noticing a pattern... all of these foods come from Asian countries except the potatoes!)

PLACES I'D RATHER BE:
1. Disney
2.Church (well, actually, if it were Sunday or Saturday I'd rather be at church)
3. Visiting friends and family
4. Heaven (don't laugh, I mean it)

THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS YEAR:
1. Visiting friends in California
2. Connect ministry at church
3. Awana at church
4. Summit, hopefully

No comments: