Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bored?

I'm not bored. But if you are, I have the ideal solution for you (or even if you're not, I have a great thing for you to do)!

Kylie
, Joss, and I are putting on the first ever annual Ignition Challenge, starting today and continuing through the month of June!

The Ignition Challenge, which can be found online at www.ignitionchallenge.wordpress.com , is loosely affiliated with Kids of Faith Online Magazine and is put on and written by the contributors. Our goal for Ignition is to challenge and encourage believers to take their relationships with God deeper this summer.

It's really exciting - with devotionals, stories, humor, and in-depth looks at four aspects of our walk with God posted every day from now till July 1st! We're hoping to reach as many people as possible in the month of June, so consider checking us out! We'd love for you to come visit.

For more information on the challenge, check out our vision statement here. See you there!

In love and on fire,

Catey, Co-Editor of Ignition

2 comments:

Sky Destrian said...

Yes, I am extremely excited about Ignition. It's going well for me, and I'm already feeling impacted. I think that Ignition is not only going to make a difference in other people's lives, but my own as well.

In other news, the next installment of the Purple Mold Series is up! You can see it at my blog... I can't wait to see what you do next [in your spare time ;)]

Stoked by love,
~Kylie

natalie said...

Hi Catey!

I'm Natalie....just wanted to introduce myself as I just posted the Ignition interview on my website. Kylie sent me the questions that both of you answered, and I put them together in my interview- you can go check it out, it's up now:)

Thanks for doing this!

Natalie