Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Whose Idea Was It to Play Tag Over Cyberspace, Anyway?

I've been tagged. Here are some things about me:

I am: eccentric.

I know: that I am made the way I am for a purpose.

I have: always loved chocolate.

I wish: it wasn't overcast.

I hate: being looked down on.

I miss: almost every ball I'm supposed to hit. :)

I fear: messing everything up.

I feel: like singing.

I hear: very little. My brothers are napping, so I'm supposed to be quiet.

I smell: lunch.

I crave: peanut butter sometimes.

I search: my brain, trying to find where I left that verse.

I wonder: where the phrase 'in a pickle' comes from. (I've been told that it maybe has to do with baseball, but I'm not sure yet)

I regret: as little as possible.

I love: Jesus!

I am not: an angry person.

I believe: there is someone who loves me more than life itself who stands waiting in the heavens.

I dance: a very, very, very little bit.

I sing: in harmony! (and often)

I cry: when something touches my heart (which is also often)

I don't always: clean my room (sorry, Mom. I did this morning)

I fight: not against flesh and blood, but against that which is unseen.

I write: all the time.

I win: at Speed!

I lose: my mind sometimes.

I never: eat caramel with braces like some (ahem) other people I know.

I always: smile when I see people.

I confuse: other people when I use strange words (like effervescent, pulchritudinous, chintzy, splendiferous, or chimaera... all of which are real words, by the way)

I listen: to Christian music, as a general rule.

I can usually be found: at church more than once a week.

I am scared: of making a fool of myself (which is why I end up doing that as often as I do)

I need: to do Chemistry homework.

I am happy about: just about everything. (All of you who don't know me in person, I'm just about always happy)

I imagine: what I will be like when I am older.


I look forward to seeing what everyone else writes. I tag my mom and Aunty Shirin and AAAH!!! Judi! I think you tagged every single person who has a blog in the entire world! Well, since Judi took all the other people, Mom and Aunty, consider yourself next. :)

11 comments:

Judi said...

I did tag almost everyone I knew through blogger. I know some awesome bloggers...yes, you're included. :D
-Judi
PS: I'm trying to finish Man in Uniform, but it's getting a little longer than I thought it would be.
I don't know what to do. :(
But, I'm glad you like it.

Deb said...

LOL. I'm scared of making a fool of myself too. You're not alone with that one. I think everybody fears that to some degree. ;)

Debbie

Shirin said...

How do I play? Not that I want to, mind you, but I am a good sport... I'll add that to the list. But, how do I get the list? Do I have to copy it word for word from your blog or is there a way to copy it?
It's a wonder I blog. I swear I don't know how.

Judi said...

You have to higlight the text on Catey's blog..then right-click and hit copy, then start up a new post of your own and paste it in there, erase Catey's answers, and add your own. :)
-Judi

original-knitter said...

Hey, this the girl from the writers bloc group again. :)

I really like your answers. I use words that confuse people too...:))

Echoes in Ink said...

Really? Are they really gargantuan?

-Catey

P.S. I do know who you are, by the way. :)

Judi said...

Okay, umm...will you please update??? PLEASE!!!
-Judi

Judi said...

Catey,
Calling in a favor, since you love me so much...
Would you please just drop a comment on my friend's blog

http://competitorforchrist.blogspot.com

We're trying to make her post. A comment would be appreciated. Just tell her to update. :D
-Judi

original-knitter said...

Hey this is me from the writers bloc group again. Just wanted to drop by and tell you to update!!

!never-again!

Sky Destrian said...

Hey Catey,

I thought your answers to the tag were very creative! Thanks for sharing.

~Kylie

original-knitter said...

Hey this it's me from the writers bloc group again. I just changed my display name and my template for my blog. Just wanted to say that I tagged you on my blog. Check it out